Hearing Voices

As I was doing the auditorial part of my project, I realized what my voice really sounds like... weird! I recorded myself reading a section from Chicken Soup for the Kids Soul, as practice for the actual recording I will be doing. This part of the project was the one I thought would be the easiest, but it still has it's challenges.
I have to find a recording device that can transfer to my laptop. I tried my phone, but I don't think it's going to work. I sound muffled on it when I play it. So, hopefully once I find a recording device that sounds good, things should go better. I also think I might have a child read the story instead of myself, because I think that will make it relate to students better.
I'll keep updating as I try new ways to work on this project! Hopefully things get a little easier :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment