Reflection

After completing my entire final project, I am very pleased with myself. I am proud that I figured out how to do everything, and I used my time wisely and did not save everything for the last day.
I enjoyed learning how to use new technologies that I have never used before. I feel that it will come in handy when I start teaching if I know how to use these technologies that the students will be using, such as iMovie and Garage Band. If it wasn't for this project, I would have no desire to want to learn how to use these things. iMovie was not as difficult as I thought it would be. Once I got going on it, it just came more and more easily to finish. I thought it was going to take me a lot more time than it did to put everything together and add in the voices, but I did most of it in one day.
The recording part was easy as well, once I had a device to use --Thanks Prof. Henning :) -- Camille was very cooperative with me and she read very well. I was proud of her, although now she thinks she is going to be a movie star!
The informational video was the most confusing. I did it today, I should of started it earlier but I didn't think it was going to be as challenging as it was. It was mostly hard because I didn't know what topic to do it on. I ended up doing the state symbols of NH, but how do you add recording into something like that? So I just recorded myself reading each slide and then I had a  picture. This one came out horrible, mostly because I don't like the sound of my own voice. But also because it seems so boring and not interesting at all. I would not want to sit through a class and listen to that slideshow if I was a student.
So, needless to say, I am mostly proud of my project, except for the last part. So we will see how it comes out during class :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment