Making progress

Today i finished one part of my final project, the instructional video. I based it on how to cook pumpkin seeds. I used the children who I nanny, and they made the pumpkin seeds while I explained to them how to do each step. After I recorded the whole thing in sections, I realized how much of a challenge it was going to be to put it all together as one video with voiceovers and such.
As I mentioned before, I had no idea how to use iMovie. But as a few people explained it to me, I started to get a general idea of how to use it. I slowly figure it out more and more as i continued to finish my project and piece everything together. It was challenging to get started, but as I continued, it became easier.
I finally finished it, and I personally think it came out pretty good. I never thought I could create something like this, an I was proud of myself after it was completed :)
More details to come a I finish the other two parts to my final project!

0 comments:

Post a Comment